Bev's Herb Crusted Lamb With Mint Sauce
- 1 Agonis Ridge Organic Lamb Rack
- HERB CRUST
- 1 cup fresh breadcrumbs
- 1/2 cup fresh mixed herbs, finely chopped (rosemary, mint, parsely)
- 2 tbsp Agonis Ridge Organic Extra Virgin Olive Oil
- Mashed potatoes and peas, to serve
- MINT SAUCE
- 1 handful fresh mint leaves, finely chopped
- 1 1/2 tbsp sugar
- 2 tbsp boiling water
- 4 tbsp cider vinegar
Preheat oven to 200C.
Make mint sauce first.
Place in a small bowl a handful of finely chopped fresh mint leaves; add 1 ½ teaspoons of sugar. Stir in 2 tablespoons of boiling water to dissolve the sugar then add 4 tablespoons of cider vinegar stir and set aside
Place Herb Crust ingredients in a bowl and stir well to combine. Press mixture onto lamb rack.
Roast lamb for 30 minutes, remove and cover loosely with foil and rest for 15 minutes. Cut rack in pairs, serve two per person with mashed potato, peas and mint sauce.