Alan Darnell & Debbie Serventy's Gluten-Free Corn Fritters
- 2 eggs
- 1 small red capsicum, finely choppped
- 2 cobs corn, kernels removed
- 6 spring onions, finely chopped
- chopped chives
- diced leg ham
- quinoa flour
- baking powder
- 250 g vine-ripened tomatoes, chopped
- rocket, sour cream, sweet chilli sauce, to serve
Whisk together eggs and milk. Stir in capsicum, corn kernels, spring onion, chives and leg ham.
Gradually stir in sifted flour and baking powder.
Heat a little oil in a non-stick frying pan on medium heat. Place tablespoon measures of
mixture into pan and cook fritters in batches. Turn fritters once, and keep in pan until golden
and cooked through. Drain fritters on paper towel, cover and keep warm until all fritters are
Add a little olive oil to same pan and cook tomatoes until soft.
Serve corn fritters with tomatoes, rocket, sour cream and sweet chilli sauce and a glass of
Brown Hill’s Golden Horseshoe Chardonnay.